Glad y'all made it home and things are going well. We enjoyed our time with you and hope to stay in touch. When Elaine is here, hopefully we can skype you.
Danelle - Congratulations and welcome home! What a journey! I am so excited for you and John! Can't wait to see everyone. I was thinking about Jack this morning...the time we made cookies at your house and he wanted to help...Meghan helped me make pancakes for breakfast this morning the same way!
3 comments:
Congrats Danelle...this blog brought tears to my eyes...how amazing. So happy for all of you!
Lisa Chaisson
Hi New Friends,
Glad y'all made it home and things are going well. We enjoyed our time with you and hope to stay in touch. When Elaine is here, hopefully we can skype you.
Press on,
Tommy and family
Danelle - Congratulations and welcome home! What a journey! I am so excited for you and John! Can't wait to see everyone. I was thinking about Jack this morning...the time we made cookies at your house and he wanted to help...Meghan helped me make pancakes for breakfast this morning the same way!
We love you!
Post a Comment