Before heading out we got a video call on the computer from Auntie Ali!!!
Boy was MingGe excited. She played, brought items to show her and laughed and spoke to her, Antonia and Niko. She even said bye bye and blew kisses to her! I told Ali I am now number 8 in the pecking order behind, Jack, Baba, the 3 cats and her!
If any other family members have a camera on their computer and want to download Skype to their PC, it is free! It only takes about 5 minutes. You create a username and e-mail it to us and we can "call" you. Our userid is jjdmdaley - for john, jack, danelle, mingge daley. We would love to get your call.
We did buy a cheap camera last night, so I will try to post more pictures when we get to Guangzhou.
I am so happy to hear MingGe laughing!
D
D
2 comments:
hi... I went on the USM trip to China with John. I had heard that your family was in the process of adopting MingGe! I got Elaine's "March in Shenyang" e-mail and saw that the you had just gotten MingGe. Congratulations! They posted a link to your blog and I have spent the evening catching up. Seeing the pictures of China especially the Dream House, Elaine and Migyeong brought back so many memories for me. I am so happy for your family. Karen
Danelle
I've been following you..but had lost my password so I could not comment. This is so very exciting. I am so glad to see things are going so well. We can't wait to get together with all of you when you get back! We love you! And we are so happy for you.
Carolyn
Post a Comment