Monday, November 24, 2008

Waiting for LOA Day 40

We're approaching the half way mark ... still praying for our Letter of Acceptance by Christmas. Elaine sent a great "dictionary" for us with some simple words in English and their Chinese equivalent. The part that I like most is the sounds like column. For instance:

English Chinese Sounds like
I love you Wo ai ni Whoa eye nee

Now I have some homework to do!

Jack and I went to a book fair sponsored by the Chinese School in Portland this weekend. Wow! Great books and activities for the kids. Jack made an oragami dog and made a luggage tag for he and MingGe for our trip. We also had wonderful homemade dumplings (jowza) for lunch. We brought an order home for John and he was so pleased. He was able to make jowza with MingGe at the Dream Home. It was a great surprise.

D

No comments: