CCAA was closed last week for Chinese New Year.
We are patiently waiting for Travel Approval.
As soon as we get the call we will be requesting our Consulate Appointment. We are praying that we can leave next Thursday. If February 12 does not work out we will leave on February 19.
The wait is killing us but we can't wipe the smile off our faces. We are so happy to know that we will be with MingGe very soon. We pray every day that she will be happy with us and her transition is as smooth as possible.
We're almost there!
Danelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am sooooo happy for you all! Jack will be a great big brother :) JF
Post a Comment