Monday, January 5, 2009

LOA! LOA!! LOA!!!

We were very fortunate to receive our LOA after 82 days! This means we will be traveling to China soon to bring MingGe home!!!

Our LOA is being sent to us via overnight mail, we will sign and overnight back. It will go back to CCAA who will issue Travel Approval. TA usually takes 3-4 weeks. As soon as that is in hand we can request a consulate appointment. All travel arrangements will hinge upon the consulate appointment in Guangzhou.

As soon as I hung up with our agency I called John's cell. I can't believe it but he actually had it on and answered (this must be a sign). Even though I was crying I managed to get the words out and John was able to celebrate the news with the lunch bunch.

I sent a note to Elaine and Migyeong since it was the middle of the night. I also had to call Ali and my mother. Don't know Maria or Nick's numbers at work so they will have to wait until tonight. I also called Nana and Papa. Papa was skiing but Nana was thrilled to hear the news!!

I can't believe this is really happening. Thank you Lord!!!!

Danelle

No comments: